BASIC INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
Data Administrator: COGENTS Skibicki Dończyk Adwokaci s.c. ul. Chmielna 132/134/339, 00-805 Warsaw (email@example.com).
Purposes of processing, legal basis:
- in order to take into account the contract;
- on the basis of granted consent (Article 6 (1) (a) and (GDP).
- in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Law Firm.
- for a period of time limit for possible claims;
- for a period for which consent has been granted, or
- for the period of time to comply with the legal obligation on the Administrator or
- until the conclusion of the Agreement with the Administrator
Recipients of data: authorities Rec Administrator Administrator, employees Administrator Administrator Administrator Administrator Administrator Administrator Administrator.
Profiling and automated data processing: The administrator will not profile data or make automated decisions.
Processing outside of the EEA: The administrator will not process data outside the EEA area.
Rights related to data processing: the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, the right to access personal data, other rights referred to in the detailed information on data processing.
Complaint: you are entitled to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.